1. Always wash and completely dry your hands before handling the lenses.
2. Gently remove the lenses from the case using the tip of your forefinger and be sure it is clean wet and perfect without any defect.
3. Check if the lens is not upside down; the normal shape is concave with the edges up. If the edges are slightly turned out the lens is inverted. In this case place it in the palm of your hand and gently turn it into the right side.
4. Place the lens on the tip of your forefinger and use the middle finger to pull down your lower eyelid. Using the middle finger of the other hand lift the upper eyelid.
5. Place the lens on the eye, gently loose the eyelids and blink. Repeat the procedure with the other lens.
6. To remove your lenses, first check in the mirror if they are in place.
7. Look up, slide the contact lens towards the inside corner of the eye using your forefinger and grab it gently between your thumb and forefinger, or follow the method recommended by your eye care professional.